"Tell Me Another Story - Blog Six" has arrived for the month of November. We welcome turkey, snow, cold weather, shopping and getting together with our family at Thanksgiving! I am very grateful for what God, Jesus has given me in life. God is truly a miracle. He is My miracle. He has shown me what His love can do. I love, trust and hope in Him. I have the wisdom (brain) to be able to control my own life because He believes in me and I believe in Him. He is everlasting. These are some blessings that I treasure. What are you grateful for in your life?
1. Family gatherings.
2. Good Health - exercise!
3. Weather...favorite conditions; 70 degrees...flowers....
4. Music. Love a variety of music.
5. Sports. My grandkids love their sports; I watch!
6. God, Jesus I could not live without Him.
7. Veterans. Thank you for protecting our country! America!
8. Education. I am a firm believer in education.
9. My life. Grateful for my mom and dad, siblings. xoxoxo
10. Bible - The Word of God.
11. The Ten Commandments - God's Laws.
12. Church - worship (prayer) and hear God's word.
14. Law enforcement.
15. God given talents.
16. The heart of my novels - books - writing...instructors/editor.
20. Daughter, son-in-law.
21. Sons, and daughter-in-laws.
24. Great granddaughter.
30. Honesty - no identity theft!
If there would be a 31st, I would have written: old fashion. This is one characteristic that probably my family would want to modernize. Give me some of those classic songs and I would listen to music the entire day; and scary to think that one day we will have flying cars and no driver vehicles. I wonder what kind of highway or lane(s) they will have...I'll drive an old fashion car which needs gravity.